Gap Year Programs in Canada
Looking for a year of exploring new experiences before heading off to tertiary education?
iae Canada provides you with options that can help you make a real impact with your gap year. Our programs are available all year round.
What you should know about gap year programs?
Students can change programs or institutions if they give relevant reasons. Note that students should begin and resume their studies in any programs or institutions within 150 days if they don’t want to change their status to visitor visa or leave Canada.
Therefore, during this gap time, you can register a short-term program to develop fundamental skills and knowledge for your future career. There are a wide range of programs and courses you can consider for your gap time, including language courses, design, programming, photoshop…
Popular institutions for gap-year programs in Canada
iae Canada has partnered with most top institutions in Canada that provides you many opportunities to study and work in Canada. Below are our partners for Gap-year programs:
Benefits of gap year work programs from our partners
- 2-year tuition fee in these schools is equal to 1-year tuition fee in public schools
- Maintain your student visa and extend your study permit up to 2 years
- Able to work 40 hours/ week during breaks
- Top notch facilities
- Opportunities to transfer to Universities & Colleges
- Diverse gap programs: Hospitality & Tourism, Business Administration, Accounting, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics…
- Many intake programs in January, March, May, July, September, November
- No IELTS required
Tuition Fee for gap-year programs
- Only $3,200/ year
- 40-hour working hours while your co-op program is in session
- Flexible schedules
PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020
- Free Application Fee
- Opportunity to get a scholarship up to $1,000.